Good news! As some of your may have heard, Governor Cuomo issued a news release on May 31, 2020, allowing dental offices to return to providing routine care as of June 1, 2020. We are currently implementing all recommended safety and infection control protocols to keep our patients and team safe. Both our locations will be re-opening on June 8, 2020.
As you have surely seen during your visits to our office, infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our strict processes have consistently made the care you receive at our office both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that my be issued.
When it is time for your next appointment, you may see some changes along with our already strict infection control protocols. For example:
- When making your appointment, you will be asked some screening questions. You will be asked these same questions again when you arrive at the office.
- We suggest that you stay in your vehicle once you have arrived and call us to do a vitural check-in. We will call or text you when we are ready for your appointment.
- Temperatures will be taken via forehead for all individuals entering the office.
- When entering the office, please use the hand sanitizer that we have provided. We also ask you to wear a face covering when entering the office.
- You may see that our reception areas will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and other items that cannot be properly disinfected.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean you will be offered slightly limited options for scheduling your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment please call us at (518) 482-6936 or (518) 434-3151.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients in the safest way possible.